Saturday, February 28, 2009

In Memorium


Well, bad news Burkina Fasofe. Little Hal seems to have eaten a poison frog and succumbed. I think its a bad day when your cat dies anyway, but maybe its a worse day when your cat dies in Mali. And he made horrible dying noises, and there was zero sympathy for him or me, and the only thing that people said is, why are you so upset, there are lots of other cats? Quick body removal, and I think the little girl cat doesn’t know he’s dead and is looking for him. She keeps climbing up on me and howling really loudly in my face. Poor baby.

By the way, that's not him dead, that's him when he was waking up from a nap and rolling off of my bed.

2 comments:

Mary said...

I'm so sad about Little Hal. He was a good friend. Charlotte was also very sad to hear your news. She had been so excited that you had kitty companions.

Mary said...

Wow! What ears he had! Bet the president would be jealous if he saw this picture.